Intraday Automation, raising performance in UK Contact Centres
AI for your WFM
Adopt QStory ARTI, the contact centre industry’s latest technology to….
Create agile, dynamic customer service using the latest AI technology, Intraday Automation:
- Reduce headcount by a minimum of 5% whilst still achieving your customer service targets
- Dynamically manage daily operations
- Identify risky periods in the schedule and get recommended actions to mitigate the risk
- Create productive time when agents are free and schedule it automatically
- Schedule meetings, training, briefings on-the-day during identified quiet times
The bottom line benefits…reduce staff levels by 5%, reduced budgeted shrinkage, reduced overtime requirements, increased productivity (off-line, back office workloads reduced)
Hastings Direct case study
Workforce Engagement Management (WEM)
An Agent App is self-service for agents on their smart-phones. It has functionality to access schedules, breaks, attendance, holiday requests, QA scores, and training.
WEM is the additional functionality for agents which allows them to swap shifts, align breaks, bank time, volunteer for overtime, request voluntary time off and get leave approved on the day for that afternoon.
The important stuff for agents.
QStory’s WEM: It’s an Agent App with power, Intraday Automation power
Automate not only what happened in the last half hour (day or week or month), but why it happened. Provide transparent and unified analysis across the whole organisation; on smart phones, on tablets, on desktops. It’s not a “dashboard”; it’s AI, and it tells you how it is in plain English…
- Gone are the days of debating who’s data is correct
- Gone are the days of the data not telling the whole story
- Gone are the days of one department blaming another for the problems of the day
Immediate, insightful, detailed. Without the need for number crunching.
It’s a game changer
What is Real-Time Automation?
When the contact centre’s work (calls, emails, webchats etc) varies from forecast, and staff attendance is not what was expected on the day, the smart thing to do is to adapt the schedule received from the planning team and move people around to where they are needed.
But different people have different skills, preferences, contracts, schedules, breaks…and you might not be sure what work levels will be in 40 minutes time. Getting it right is tricky.
QStory’s Real-Time Automation system, ARTI™, automates this challenging task. ARTI performs faster, better and more consistently than a human can, delivering the best possible outcomes.
- ARTI empowers agents to update their availability directly
- ARTI automatically reforecasts contact volumes and calculates expected service levels during the day
- ARTI automatically spots staff shortages and sources staff to fill them
- ARTI automatically spots staff surpluses and sets up offline work or training to increase productivity
- ARTI automatically monitors schedule adherence for all staff
- ARTI automatically manages voluntary overtime and voluntary time off
- ARTI automatically writes reports, summarising performance and identifying root causes.
Best of all, ARTI is a very affordable SaaS system that works with your existing Workforce Management (WFM) planning systems and ACDs.
 QStory case studies. Contact us for more information.